: In stock
Two-Stroke Engines cultivates a sound understanding of two-stroke engines used in the outdoor power equipment industry. This comprehensive textbook is designed to help students learn the construction, operation, service, and repair of modern two-stroke engines. It features numerous illustrations and photographs for dynamic visual instruction.
- Covers engines produced by a variety of leading two-stroke engine manufacturers, with a special focus on handheld engine designs that meet the standards for the Clean Air Act.
- Prepares students for the Equipment and Engine Training Council's Two-Stroke Engine Certification, which is widely recognized by prospective employers in the industry.
5. The Two-Stroke Cycle Engine
6. The Fuel System
7. Electrical Basics
8. Ignition, Starting, and Charging Systems
9. Two-Stroke Engine Troubleshooting and Engine Evaluation