The Merck Manual
: In stock
The Merck Manual is one of the world's most trusted medical references and the 19th Edition (2011) is more comprehensive than ever before! First published in 1899, The Manual is one of the most compact, concise and complete medical reference books for doctors, medical students and health care professionals. It contains nearly 4,000 pages written by more than 300 independent contributors -- all experts in their fields. It addresses the mechanism and cause, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of over 2000 diseases and disorders. It's a must-have for any medical library, and an excellent solution for your medical information needs. The Merck Manual 19th Edition makes it easy to find the right information quickly.
COMPLETELY UPDATED: The 19th Edition now includes expanded discussions and even more sections than ever before.
- A new 16-page, full-color insert showing skin, eye, and oral disorders
- Expanded discussions of over 85 symptoms, including chest pain, cough, and edema
- New sections on topics in geriatric medicine
- More on financial issues in health care
- An appendix listing Normal Laboratory Values
- Bulleted diagnosis and treatment summaries.
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9780911910193
- Edition: 19th