STEAM & CONDENSATE LOOP BOOK
: In stock
The Steam and Condensate Loop' book is an engineer’s best practice guide to saving energy and optimising plant performance.
This essential book explains the principles of steam engineering and heat transfer, covering all aspects of steam and condensate systems from the boiler house, through the steam distribution system to the point of use, and recovering, and returning condensate back to the boiler.
Optimising your plant through best practice energy saving principles can greatly reduce your carbon emissions.
- 16 Chapters
- Comprehensive short modules
- Self-test questions
- Comprehensive index
- Equations summary section
- Full colour and illustrated throughout
- Practical application techniques
- Contains our complete collection of Steam Engineering Tutorials
- Isbn: 9780955069154
- Pages: 1,456
- Publication Date: 2011