Chemical and Biochemical Engineering: New Materials and Developed Components
: In stock
- Provides a collection of articles that highlight important areas of current interest in chemical and biochemical engineering
- Gives an up-to-date and thorough exposition of the present state of the art of chemical and biochemical engineering
- Describes the types of techniques now available to the chemist and technician and discusses their capabilities, limitations, and applications
- Provides a balance between chemical and biochemical engineering with basic and applied research
This book facilitates the study of problematic chemicals in such applications as chemical fate modeling, chemical process design, and experimental design. This volume provides comprehensive coverage of modern biochemical engineering, detailing the basic concepts underlying the behavior of bioprocesses as well as advances in bioprocess and biochemical engineering science. It combines contemporary engineering science with relevant biological concepts in a comprehensive introduction to biochemical engineering.
This book provides both a rigorous view and a more practical, understandable view of chemical compounds and biochemical engineering and their applications. Every section of the book has been expanded where relevant to take account of significant new discoveries and realizations of the importance of key concepts. Furthermore, emphases are placed on the underlying fundamentals and on acquisition of a broad and comprehensive grasp of the field as a whole.
- Isbn-13 Digit:: 9781771880305