Blueprint Reading Basics
: In stock
: Industrial Press
Written by a seasoned professional with more than 50 years experience in manufacturing, the new third edition of this widely used text and self-training manual has been expanded to include many new and revised worksheets designed to facilitate the reader's ability to form a mental picture from a drawing. Blueprint Reading Basics reviews the subject in great detail using many illustrations and examples, as well as thoroughly reviewing all other aspects of print reading. It includes industry standards, practices, and copies of industrial prints throughout, providing a balanced presentation of blueprint reading theory and industry applications. And it is the perfect text for students taking blueprint reading, machine shop, or tool and die courses, as well as machinists, mechanics, technicians, and inspectors.
- Each chapter thoroughly covers one subject and contains an introduction, a detailed review of the subject, illustrations, review questions, and worksheets with short and specific questions.
- Many worksheets can be completed after studying one subject, meaning they can be reviewed before studying the entire chapter.
- Discussions of mathematics, engineering theories, drafting techniques and machine shop practices are kept to a minimum.
- All exercises can be used as teaching aids and have been classroom tested.
- Stresses practical concerns through questions designed to reinforce techniques of calculating dimensions. Written in a nontechnical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Subtitle: Manufacturing Print Reading
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9780831131258
- Author-1: Warren Hammer
- Copyright/Publication Date: 2001
- Binding: Paperback
- Edition Number: 3rd
- Page Count: 314