Blade Design & Analysis for Steam Turbines
: In stock
: McGraw-Hill Professional
This book provides a concise reference for practicing engineers involved in the design, specification, and evaluation of industrial steam turbines, particularly critical process compressor drivers. A unified view of blade design concepts and techniques is presented. The book covers advances in modal analysis, fatigue and creep analysis, and aerodynamic theories, along with an overview of commonly used materials and manufacturing processes. This authoritative guide will aid in the design of powerful, efficient, and reliable turbines.
- Isbn-10 Digit: 0071635742
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9780071635745
- Author-1: Murari Singh, Ph.D.
- Author-2: George Lucas, P.E.
- Copyright/Publication Date: 2011
- Binding: Hardcover
- Page Count: 364
- Last Update (Date): April 1, 2010