Applied Drilling Engineering
: In stock
: Society of Petroleum Engineers
Applied Drilling Engineering text was organized to present engineering science fundamentals first, followed by example engineering applications involving these fundamentals. The level of engineering science gradually advances as one proceeds through the book. This text gives important concepts that are developed from fundamental scientific principles and sre illustrated with numerous examples.
Customers who purchased this title also purchased these:
- Isbn-10 Digit: 1555630014
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9781555630010
- Author-1: Adam T. Bourgoyne Jr.
- Author-2: Keith K. Millheim
- Author-3: Martin E. Chenevert
- Author-4: F.S. Young Jr.
- Copyright/Publication Date: 1986 Reapproved 2010
- Binding: Paperback
- Series: SPE Textbook Volume 2
- Page Count: 502