Advances In Well Test Analysis Volume five
: In stock
: Society of Petroleum Engineers of AIME
The data in this monograph should enable the petroleum engineer to design, conduct, and analyze pressure transient tests to obtain reliable information about reservoir and well conditions. Each chapter is, as nearly as possible, an independent unit. Also includes a curves chart.
- Isbn-10 Digit: 0895202042
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9780895202048
- Author-1: Robert C. Earlougher Jr.
- Copyright/Publication Date: 1977
- Binding: Paperback
- Series: SPE Monograph Volume 5
- Page Count: 264