2015 ICC Performance Code for Buildings and Facilities (Softcover)
: In stock
: International Code Council
Changes in this edition include:
- Condensate pumps located in uninhabitable spaces and used with condensing fuel-fired appliances and cooling equipment must be connected to the appliance or equipment to prevent water damage if the pump fails.
- The ventilation system for enclosed parking garages must operate continuously or be automatically controlled for intermittent operation utilizing both carbon monoxide and nitrogren dioxide detectors.
- New text recognizes the use of dryer exhaust duct power ventilators (DEDPV) for installations that exceed the allowable exhaust duct length for clothes dryers.
- New text regulates the design and construction of exhaust shafts that serve domestic kitchen exhause systems in multi-story buildings.
"Compreshensive code for residential construction." - Barbara Boucher
"Updated and necessary" - Ida Perez
Customers who bought this item also bought
Did You Know?
Lyne T. Barret drilled Texas' first producing oil well in 1866 at Melrose in Nacogdoches County.
- Subtitle: ICC Performance Code for Buildings and Facilities
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9781609834784
- Author-1: International Code Council
- Author-2: ICC
- Copyright/Publication Date: 2015
- Binding: Paperback
- Page Count: 165