2015 AWWA Compensation Survey: Small and Medium-sized Water and Wastewater Utilities
: In stock
: American Water Works Association
Make sound salary decisions for your utility.
- Compare your utility’s salaries to those of similar utilities by filtering data by type of ownership or management, population size, and total number of employees.
- Reference salary range minimum, mid-point, and maximum levels for each position as well as 50th percentile, company-weighted average pay, and employee-weighted average pay.
- Compare similar jobs even if you use different titles.
- Review recent changes to overall staffing levels, workplace policies, and cost-control initiatives.
- Access segmented data for all participants, water-only participants, and water-and-wastewater participants.
The printed book comes with a downlable PDF of the book and an Excel datasheet of sortable aggregate data so you can pull your own set of discrete information for your circumstances.