2012 ICC Performance Code for Buildings and Facilities (Softcover)
: In stock
: International Code Council
- New and existing mechanical systems must be maintained in accordance with ASHRAE/ACCA/ANSI Standard 180.
- Parking garage exhaust now defined as environmental air.
- Includes specifications for grease reservoirs in commercial cooking exhaust duct systems.
- Includes requirements for underground grease ducts.
- Requires any combustible material in a return air plenum to be listed and labeled to verify compliance with ASTM E-84 or UL 723.
- Air dispersion systems are now allowed.
- New requirements for evaporative coolers
"Compreshensive code for residential construction." - Barbara Boucher
"Updated and necessary" - Ida Perez
Customers who bought this item also bought
Did You Know?
Lyne T. Barret drilled Texas' first producing oil well in 1866 at Melrose in Nacogdoches County.
- Subtitle: ICC Performance Code for Buildings and Facilities
- Isbn-13 Digit: 9781609830502
- Author-1: International Code Council
- Author-2: ICC
- Copyright/Publication Date: 2012
- Binding: Paperback
- Page Count: 136